Ibrahim El-Sayed

Ibrahim El-Sayed

آخر تواجد منذ 13 ساعة

مدرس رياضيات وبرمجة ماتلاب حضوري في القاهرة وأونلاين

حضوري وجها لوجه في القاهرة/مصر
متوسط سعر الساعة 28 دولار امريكي
عن بعد/اونلاين

متوسط سعر الساعة 22 دولار امريكي

Assistant Professor in an engineering institution in Cairo, Egypt

  • 0/5
  • الجنسية: مصر Egypt
  • ذكر / 44

I am a dedicated and motivated person with strong technical and analytical skills in engineering. I have experience in solving practical problems, designing systems, and applying scientific principles to real-world projects. My strengths include teamwork, critical thinking, and proficiency in engineering software tools such as MATLAB and Python. Moreover, more professional software is used in space mission design and analysis.

I am passionate about helping students understand complex engineering concepts in a simple and practical way. I can guide students in project development, data analysis, and technical report writing to enhance their academic and professional performance.

العنوان

مصر/القاهرة - Cairo, Egypt

لايوجد شروحات سابقة

لا يوجد دورات يقدمها المدرس

الشهادة الوصف اسم الجهة المصدرة التخصص التاريخ
22
دولار امريكي

متوسط سعر الساعة للاونلاين

28
دولار امريكي

متوسط سعر الساعة للحضوري في القاهرة/مصر

مدرسون آخرون في مصر/القاهرة

مدرسون آخرون يدرّسون عن بعد

محتاج مساعدة باختيار المدرس الافضل؟ تواصل مع فريقنا الان لمساعدتك بتأمين افضل مدرس
ماهو التخصص الذي تبحث عنه؟
اكتب هنا...